24 Hour Emergency Water Extraction
Broken pipes? Septic Line or Sewer Back-up? Unnoticed Leak? Water Damage?
Water damage is the most common emergency that homeowners experience and needs to be treated within 24 hours by a trained professional. RCS’s trained technicians will assess your water and other type of damage to determine the best course of action.
It is vital to use correct drying equipment and industry-approved methods to mitigate further damage. We use industrial-strength truck mounted water extraction equipment which allows us to remove the maximum amount of water in the least amount of time. Otherwise, moisture may remain trapped within walls, cabinetry, wood flooring, and carpeting, which can cause mold and further damage.
We work with the insurance companies to minimize your cost and take the steps needed to repair and prevent damage in the most efficient way possible. We understand what the insurance policies cover, which makes it easy to work with your adjuster. We use the same estimating software as your insurance company, to give us a quick and accurate cost assessment.
Here are some of the steps we will take to minimize damage:
- Wet padding is removed and discarded from floors due to its ability to act like a sponge and lock in moisture.
- Remaining water in the sub-floor is removed after the padding.
- Carpeting and baseboards are treated with an anti-microbial to retard the growth of odors, mold, mildew, and bacteria.
- Wood floors can usually be saved utilizing state-of-the-art floor drying panels.
- We use special equipment to dry the underneath of bath or kitchen cabinets without them needing to be removed. Our special drying methods and tools must be used to prevent moisture from remaining trapped within walls, cabinetry, wood flooring, and carpeting.
- Turbo air movers and dehumidifiers are placed in your offices or home to maximize airflow and humidity removal.
- And finally, your home’s moisture levels will be monitored by our technicians using moisture analysis to verify that the drying of your home is successful. Once your home’s moisture levels are back to normal, the drying equipment is removed.
Sewage Extraction and Cleaning
Water emergencies involving sewage can be extremely harmful if not treated properly. RCS technicians are highly trained to handle the clean-up and dangers of sewage. Our knowledge and use of equipment and industry standard disinfectants will make sure that all harmful bacteria and pathogens are cleaned quickly and thoroughly.
Your home will be corrected for:
- Waste water extraction and odor control
- Disinfecting, sanitizing, and deodorizing
- Cleaning of furniture, carpet, and personal belongings
- Prevent the spread of bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites
- Black water (sewage or gray water) restoration
For water and other type of damage restoration, RCS, is your solution. When you have water mold, or sewage damage in Santa Rosa, Sonoma County, or the surrounding North Bay Area, RCS is your quick and thorough solution. Please contact us today for any of your water extraction needs.
RCS has proudly served California in American Canyon, Clearlake, Cloverdale, Belvedere, Bodega, Brisbane, Burlingame, Calistoga, Camp Meeker, Cazadero, Corte Madera, Cotati, Daily City, Dillon Beach, Fairfax, Forestville, Fulton, Glen Ellen, Gratin, Greenbrae, Guerneville, Healdsburg, Inverness, Jenner, Kentfield, Kenwood, Lakeport, Larkspur, Marin, Middletown, Millbrae, Mill Valley, Monte Rio, Napa, Nicasio, Novato, Occidental, Penngrove, Petaluma, Point Reyes Station, Rohnert Park, Ross, San Anselmo, San Francisco, San Mateo, San Rafael, Santa Rosa, Sausalito, Sebastopol, Sonoma, South San Francisco, St. Helena, Tiburon, Tomales, Prom Dresses, Ukiah, Vallejo, Valley Ford, Windsor, Yountville, Marin, County, Sonoma County, San Mateo County, Lake County, Napa County for almost 40 years.