Mold Removal & Prevention
Mold in your home or office?
You breathe easier and Healthier with RCS. RCS removes the mold in your building, so it is no longer a threat to the air that you breathe. After the mold is removed, RCS repairs the property damages caused by mold, and activates measures to prevent future mold growth.
- Air quality is a huge concern when it comes to the health of your family. Mold in walls, carpets, floors, and crawlspaces can cause poor air quality in your home.
- Mold and environmental issues are in the headlines every day. People are becoming more conscious of the dangers.
- Mold is unsightly and deteriorates the structure of your building and its contents.
- Mold removal and handling procedures/protocols are established by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), together with AACO proven technologies. AACO successes are verified through 3rd party final testing's and post remediation verifications.
- RCS works by the latest methods and standards dictated by the EPA and AACO, the mold remediation experts.
- RCS employees are certified, and continually educated, to use the latest technologies for mold removal.
- Cost is always a concern. Because RCS does this work every day, we developed efficient procedures to keep your costs to a minimum, while ensuring the thoroughness and quality for your mold removal project.
- You pay nothing for the initial RCS mold remediation consultation.
- RCS works with and refers top quality testing and industrial hygienists in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- RCS will guide you through the inspection of your property to detect the locations of mold and/or water damage. Using specialized equipment, we locate the source(s).
Once the moldy areas and their sources are identified, RCS will:
- contain the damage
- set up HEPA equipment for air cleaning & mold containment
- clean & remove the mold colonies that have become part of the building's structure
- remove contaminated building materials
- deploy preventative measures to aviod future mold growth
- receive a final certified clearance.
Relax in the knowledge that the air your family is breathing, and your structure, are mold free.
RCS has been in the Mold Removal business since 1975.
We would be delighted to answer any of you Mold Questions
Contact RCS today for a No Cost consultation!
RCS proudly serves the North Bay area of California, since 1975. Here are a few of the cities and areas where we have restored homes and commercial buildings after mold damage:
- American Canyon
- Bodega Bay
- Camp Meeker
- Corte Madera
- Daly City
- Dillon Beach
- Glen Ellen
- Mill Valley
- Monte Rio
- Point Reyes Station
- Rohnert Park
- San Anselmo
- San Francisco
- San Mateo
- San Rafael
- Santa Rosa
- South San Francisco
- St. Helena
- Valley Ford
- Marin County
- San Mateo County
- Lake County
- Napa County
- San Francisco County
If your city or area is not listed, please call us. If you are in the North Bay area we can help you.
If you wish to determine the type of mold you have, please contact our strategic partners at: